I am available as a speaker for your Event or Symposium
- The Role of Mental Illness Treatment In Our Times
- The Changing Face of Mental Illness: The Evolution In Our Understanding and Treatment
- What Is Attachment? How We can Learn To Improve The Quality of Our Attachments
- Using Our Intuition : A New Way of Treating Substance Abuse
- Our Plastic Brain: Facing the Challenges that Lie Ahead By Using the Untapped Power of Our Minds
- Many Others
As a public speaker, I have been described as “inspirational” and “very engaging.” I’ve spoken about mental illness topics to a large variety of audiences. The nearly 200 presentations I have done have been to professional and lay audiences. The professional audiences included practicing physicians at ‘Grand Rounds” at Loyola University Hospital where I spoke on Substance Abuse, Psychiatrists and Psychologists at the American Psychiatric Society meeting in New York where I spoke on treatment of Multiple Personality disorder, at the Chicago Medical Psychiatric meeting where I spoke on Modern Treatments of Depression. I have spoken to many more professional audiences. I’ve also done a great deal of public speaking to general audiences including groups of teachers and parents. I have conducted series of lectures and case presentations for the staff of many nursing homes in the Chicago Metropolitan area on how to deal with their patients, and more.
I am available to write an article or appear on Radio or TV.